Life is better at home where you can be independent and make your own choices. You decide the level of care, the hours, and caregiver best suited to your specific needs. We can help you with the activities of daily living to make your life easier, safer and healthier. Whether you need help with bathing and dressing, or shopping and keeping your home safe for your needs. You have the central role in selecting, training and scheduling your workers.
We accept many types of payment including workers’ compensation insurance, private insurance, veteran’s benefits, out-of-pocket payments and Medicaid.
As we do with Medicaid funded clients, Consumer Direct supports you by:
- Facilitating caregiver background checks
- Caregiver record retention
- Processing time sheet and issuing pay checks
- Withholding and filing employer and caregiver related payroll taxes
- Ensuring Worker’s Compensation and Unemployment Coverage
- Compliance with Federal and State rules and regulations
- Providing spending summaries (On-line access available)