The State Fair Community Vaccination Site is offering single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccines to all Minnesotans 18 or older from May 26 – June 8. Getting the vaccine is free and health insurance is not required. The site also has a disability and sensory friendly drive-thru option and translators available in many common languages.
Walk-ins are also welcome. No appointment is necessary.
What to expect:
• You will be required to wear a mask and comply with social distancing requirements.
• You will be asked to confirm your first name, last name, date of birth and home address.
• You do NOT need to provide an ID.
• You do NOT need to have medical insurance.
• Drive-thru, stay-in-car vaccination available.
• Language interpreters on site.
• Metro Mobility riders can get free rides.
• ADA accessible drop-off and pickup.
Minnesota State Fair Grounds
1680 Como Avenue
Falcon Heights, MN 55108