W-2s will be mailed on or before February 1, 2021 to the address that was on file with CDCN on December 15, 2020.
In addition to receiving a paper copy of your W-2, caregivers can access their W-2 by signing up on the ADP website or downloading the ADP mobile app. Using ADP is the fastest way to receive your 2020 W-2.
Download Your W-2 from ADP
Once available, you can easily download your W-2. Follow the steps below to download your W-2 from ADP.
ADP Website (Desktop)
- Log into ADP. Click the the Pay icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
- You will see Tax Statements on the right-hand side of your screen. Click Download Statement to download your 2020 W-2.
ADP Mobile App
- Log into the ADP mobile app. Tap Pay at the top of the home screen.
- Scroll to the bottom. Under Additional Benefits, tap Tax Statements.
- Tap the download icon to download your 2020 W-2.
Note: If you did not receive a paycheck from CDCN during the 2020 calendar year, there will not be a 2020 W-2 from CDCN on the ADP website.
Having issues with ADP site access? We’re here to help. Please review the information below.
Issues After a Successful Registration
- Forgot your password.
- Please review ADP’s support page for step-by-step password reset instructions: https://www.adp.com/contact-us/support-for-employees/adp-login-help.aspx
- Error message on Log in to ADP screen: “Your account is locked. Click here to unlock yourself.”
- Click the “here” link in the error message to reset your account.
- If the issue persists, please email InfoCDMN@ConsumerDirectCare.com.
Issues During Registration
- “Account Locked” error message during registration.
- Please email InfoCDMN@ConsumerDirectCare.com and we will work with you to resolve the issue as fast as possible.